Are you thinking about developing a product but aren’t quite sure what all is involved or where to start? Then you’re at the right place. The Product Launch is a course designed to introduce you to the process of product development and some of the key principles that drive it. It will provide the foundational knowledge needed to create a profitable, functional, marketable product.
In addition to the 100+ pages of professional product designer insight, we’ve included several templates referenced throughout the lessons to assist you as you plan your business. These templates are the same ones we use to define designs and manage project timelines, development costs, and manufacturing costs.
We also offer a 1 hour consulting session with our designers to review your product objectives, designs, plans or to answer any questions about the course material. If you think you’ll need more time with our team, just let us know and we’ll put together a plan specifically catered to your needs.
This course will help you:
- have a clear understanding of the steps included in product development
- assess the market to find gaps that your product can fill
- identify your target market, users and customers
- understand the available prototyping and production methods and their relative costs, benefits, and drawbacks
- be able to better identify areas of risk in your design to help you make informed decisions
- know how to engage with manufacturers and identify red flags
For a more detailed look at the course content, check out the topics covered in this course below.